Wednesday, June 6, 2012

CC378

This week I decided to challenge myself so I decided to participate in some of the Daily Challenges over at SplitCoast Stampers.
On Tuesdays they have a "Colour Challenge". You have to create a card with certain colours, this week's colours were:

Daffodil Delight
Certainly Celery
Pool Party

A Delight(ful) Celery Party!!


Here is my card:

My card was created with the following:
  • Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Delightful Daffodil, Pool Party, Whisper White
  • Stamp Sets: Papaya Collage, Petite Pairs
  • Tools: Adorning Accents Embossing Folders, Adorning Accents Edgelits
  • Embellishments: Rhinestone Jewels, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Here is the picture of the whole set of Papaya Collage:

To purchase this set or any of the supplies listed please click here.

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Happy Crafting!!
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment