Thursday, June 7, 2012

SC388

As promised here is my card for another challenge over at SplitCoast Stampers.com. This is the shetch that I had to follow:



And this is what I came up with:



My card was created with the following:
  • Cardstock: Delightful Daffodil, Island Indigo, Whisper White
  • DSP: Summer Smooches
  • Stamp Sets: Bright Blossoms, Petite Pairs
  • Tools: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folders, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch
  • Embellishments: Rhinestone Jewels, Delightful Daffodil Seam Binding Ribbon
This card is a little out of my comfort zone but I had a blast making it. Here is a picture of the stamp set Bright Blossoms, I just LOVE this set and will definitely be creating more cards with it.


As always if you would like to order any of the above items CLICK HERE

I hope you are inspired to create a card from the above sketch, feel free to post your creations here for others to see.

Happy Crafting!!
Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment