Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hamilton Regionals


I LOVE this company!! Last Saturday Shelli and the gang came all the way from Utah to spend the day with us.  This was my first Stampin' Up! event and I was not disappointed. All the presentations from the Home Office Staff and other Top Demonstrators were awesome. Shelli demonstrated this awesome tag that I just have to teach at an upcoming class (visit my website for class dates):


Isn't this just gorgeous!! Here are some pictures of some of the displays that they had for us.




It was such and awesome and inspiring day and I met some great people. This is just ONE of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. If you would like some info on joining my team, feel free to email me today. I love making new friends.

Watch for tomorrow's post as I will showcase my swap that I made and some swaps that I received.

Happy Crafting!!
Laurie






No comments:

Post a Comment