Monday, December 10, 2012

Post it Note Holders

I was cruising around Stamping Connection (a website for Demos) and watched a video by Dee Slater for making these adorable holders. These are perfect to give as little gifts or to keep for yourself.

   
 


Are these not the CUTEST things you've seen?? I am definitely going to be making more as stocking stuffers for my family. I will be posting a tutorial here on my blog on how to make these within the next day or so.

Here are the supplies I used to make these darling holders:

  • Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla
  • Ink: Gumball Green, Melon Mambo
  • Stamp Sets: Four Seasons (Hostess Set)
  • Tools: Simply Scored Tool, 2-3/8 Scallop Punch, Dimensionals
  • Embellishments: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Rhinestone Jewels


  • All of these products can be ordered in my store. Thanks for looking!! If you too would like to have all the inside infomation and access to Stamping Connection then contact me to JOIN MY TEAM!!

    Or if you just LOVE this adorable Exclusive Hostess Only Stamp Set then contact me today to host a get together with your friends in your home.

    Happy Crafting!!
    Laurie



    No comments:

    Post a Comment