Thursday, January 24, 2013

SALE - A - BRATION 2013

Sale-A-Bration is HERE!! It begins January 22nd and runs through March 22nd.
 
 
 

This is my favorite time of year, because we are rewarded for purchasing!! I always stock up on my staples such as card stock, snail, and dimensionals. Why? Because for every $60 I purchase during these dates, I receive a FREE stamp set or accessory! Yep!! ABSOLUTELY FREE. There are exclusive items and there are even items from the current catalog .... such as the Simply Scoring Diagonal scoring board; Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set and even a pack of card stock.

 

And....if you plan a workshop during SAB, and your workshop totals are $200, you will receive a free package of Silver Glimmer Paper (in honor of Stampin' Up's 25 years). AND if your totals are $525, you not only receive free items for YOUR purchases, but you receive a bundle of products including the Madison Avenue Stamp Set, Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper, and Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack. These are in addition to your normal Hostess Benefits: $90 in free product of your choice and one half-priced item!! Great rewards for getting your friends together and having a fun night stamping. Call me to schedule YOUR workshop - I would love to show you a good time!

 

And...... if you decide that being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator is something YOU would like to do, during SAB, if you join, you can choose an extra 25% added to your kit. So....right now the kit is $125 and you get to choose $155 in products. On January 22nd, you will get to choose an additional 25% or a total of $194 in products of YOUR choice!! Let me know if you are interested and we can talk about it.

Click HERE to read more about the Stampin' Up Demonstrator Opportunity

I would LOVE to have you join my Stampin' Family!!

 

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. To order supplies just click Here.


Happy Crafting!!
Laurie 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment